How to Use the Booking System
It is pretty easy to use the “Turkishaholic Booking System”. You can either book a single lesson or multiple lessons at a single time. First let’s see how you can book a single lesson:
Once you’ve acquired the link to the booking system, you’ll see this page. Please ONLY USE your computer to do the bookings. Our website is compatible with smartphones but the browser you’re using may not be compatible with our website and there might be issues at the payment gateway.
Booking Single Lessons
First, choose your teacher “Memduha” or “Gokberk”. If you’ve talked the time you wanted to take the lesson with your teacher, you should find those time slots available. Once you’ve chosen your teacher, choose the “Lesson Type”. Memduha teacher has more time length options compared to Gökberk teacher because she focuses more on private lessons where Gökberk teacher has less time allocated for private lessons. Choose from “30m”, “45m”, “1hr”, “1hr 30m” or “2hr” lesson lengths. Once you’ve chosen the length, you will see its price right next to the teacher’s name in the “Teacher” selection. You should not touch any of the other settings on this step because you will have more choices for the date on the second step. Simply click “Next” and move onto the “Time” step.
On the second step “Time”, please first change the “Time Zone Switcher”. You should normally see your time zone automatically selected by the system. For example, we’re in Turkey so we see “Istanbul” selected automatically. If this hasn’t been selected correctly, please change it accordingly. If you’re planning to take the lessons at another country, please change the Time Zone Switcher to your destinations time zone. Once you’ve selected the correct time zone, you’ll see the available time slots according to your time zone. Please select the day and time that you want the lesson to be. Once you select the time, it will automatically move you to the third step.
The third step is for booking multiple lessons which I will explain after this one, so I’ll skip this one. Please don’t touch anything here and only click the “Next” button.
At the fourth step “Details”, you will see your selections, the price for the lesson, the date and time of the lesson. Please fill in the sections provided with your full name, phone number for WhatsApp, primary email address and in the Your Notes section your video conferencing contact info or any other notes. Once done, click the Next button.
The lessons can be paid with your credit card or PayPal. Please click the “Next” button to go to our payment gateway. Our payment provider is Verifone.
At the Payment Gateway be sure to check that the price is correct and fill out the billing information and later click the payment method. Click the “Continue to Paypal” to finalize the payment there. You can choose to pay with your credit card if you click the “Pay with Debit or Credit Card” button.
Once you’ve completed the payment, you will receive an automated email from Turkishaholic about your reservations. Be sure to be in contact with your teacher and be ready for the lessons at least 15 minutes before the lesson time.
Booking Multiple Lessons
For booking multiple lesson, please do the same thing until the third step “Repeat”. Here please do the following procedures:
On Step 3 (Repeat) tick the ‘Repeat this appointment’ to see options for multiple bookings. This part is a bit tricky but simply select these parameters:
Doing Lesson Every Week Same Time and Day:
1) If you want to do your lessons lets say every Thursday at the same time, click the “Weekly” option and select “Thu” or any other option. You can select multiple selections, so you can do two lessons every “Thursday” and for example “Tuesday”
2) If you change the “Until” selection to a specific date, you will see bookings until that day. You can limit the number of lesson by changing the “…. Times” selection to your preferred number of lessons.
3) After this please click “Schedule” button to see if those timeslots are available. You will need to click the first button on the right that looks like a pencil to edit the dates for each individual lesson. Click the ‘tick’ button at the same place once your edit is complete then do the same thing for the rest of the lessons. Once you’re done selecting the correct dates for each lesson, click the ‘Next’ button on the bottom right corner. Then you’ll see the dates that you’ve booked. If there is an incorrect date, you can go back and edit the dates or other settings.
Booking Certain Amount of Lessons:
You can book lessons on randoms days and times by selecting the following parameters:
1) Choose “Daily” from the “Repeat” section and later change only the “… Times” to the number of desired lessons. If you want to book 10 lessons, you need to write “11 times” (Yes, the system is a bit broken here).
2) After this please click “Schedule” button to see if those timeslots are available. You will need to click the first button on the right that looks like a pencil to edit the dates for each individual lesson. Click the ‘tick’ button at the same place once your edit is complete then do the same thing for the rest of the lessons. Once you’re done selecting the correct dates for each lesson, click the ‘Next’ button on the bottom right corner. Then you’ll see the dates that you’ve booked. If there is an incorrect date, you can go back and edit the dates or other settings.
That’s about it. If you have any questions, you can always contact us!